Netomi has launched the Netomi Virtual Agent that extends Zendesk, Inc.’s leading cloud-based customer service platform. The app enables companies to leverage AI to provide faster resolutions to customer service queries, responding in seconds.
We already work with many Zendesk customers, and our new app will make it incredibly easy for companies to easily introduce AI into their customer experience workforce. Through a seamless integration into the Zendesk dashboard, companies can leverage Netomi’s AI to automatically resolve tickets or empower human agents to work more efficiently with AI-recommended responses. By leveraging AI, companies dramatically reduce response times, boost agent productivity and provide a brilliant customer experience.
“Zendesk helps organizations build better relationships with their customers. Through this partnership, we’re giving companies the power of AI to deepen those relationships by meeting quick-rising customer expectations for immediate and convenient support while simultaneously empowering agents with transformative efficiency. Our platform automatically resolves over 50% of a company’s incoming service tickets immediately, without delay, delighting customers with immediate resolutions, building brand love and enabling agents to focus on complex customer needs,” said Puneet Mehta, Founder and CEO of Netomi.
The Netomi Virtual Agent for Zendesk app, which works across email and Website chat, provides:
- AI-assisted responses: The Netomi Virtual Agent drafts recommended responses for human agents to review, edit or approve before responding to a customer. This enables companies to respond and close tickets within minutes.
- Full automation capabilities: Companies can delegate certain use cases to the Virtual Agent to automatically resolve and immediately close tickets. If a customer asks an untrained question, the Virtual Agent creates a ticket within Zendesk for an agent to manage directly.
- Data discovery and training: We work with our customers to identify where AI can make an impact. Within the Netomi AI Studio, companies select pre-trained AI skills and customize responses to align with their brand personality / tone and business policies.
- Robust analytics: With the Netomi Virtual Agent you also have access to Netomi’s full suite of analytics including average handle time, first response rate, AI Performance score and more. Our customers can also view untrained queries to plan and prioritize future training.
- Integrations: Connect with core systems business systems including Order Management Systems, CRM platforms and inventory management systems to resolve customer issues, not simply respond.
To get started, visit the Netomi app page in the Zendesk App Marketplace here.
Zendesk customers, we look forward to providing brilliant customer service with you! Questions? Get in touch and we’ll get back to you right away.